Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quick Hobby Update

Cup-A-Cakes: Still no interest, but those pesky teachers I fed are after me to make more. They all want my recipes, which I didn't write down at all, and keep saying I should sell them. I don't want to sell them, so need to figure out what I did and write it down before I get suckered into making more cupcakes!

Birds: I just filled up the bird feeders this morning. Again. They are being swarmed by sparrows and starlings. Even my almost 3 year old reports to me "those birds make a big mess". He was incredibly excited to see a squirrel out there eating what fell on the ground. I did see a squirrel feeder, but managed to hold onto my credit card and didn't purchase. He was even MORE excited to see a cat laying in wait, behind the playhouse, watching the birds. We could have an episode of Wild Kingdom right on my patio before the week is over.

State quarters: I spent his quarters on tolls. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment